We are Hiring
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join our team in our very busy workshop.
Salary is negotiable and depends on experience. Additional benefits to be discussed during interview.
Experience Required: Qualified to at least NVQ Level II in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years working experience. Past experience with Porsche brand is preferable, but not essential.
What you will be doing as a Vehicle Technician?
- Diagnostics for all Porsche models
- Servicing & routine maintenance for all Porsche Models
- Vehicle Health Checks
- Pre-Delivery Inspections
- Warranty Work
- To ensure that all repairs are carried out correctly first time and to manufacturers specification
- To undertake training, either in-house or externally as and when required
What can CavendishPorscha offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
- Superb growth potential
- The latest diagnostic equipment and special Porsche tooling
- Manufacturer training
- Additional employee benefits
- An established, stable and profitable business
Are you good working under pressure?
Can you work well as part of a team?
Are you passionate about Porsche’s?
Do you think you can become a valuable member of our growing team?
If so, please call or email in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring your most recent contact details are included.
A Full UK driving licence is necessary for this position.